This is the same self-drafted pattern I used for her Christmas dress (as well as several other tops and dresses that haven't ever been properly blogged). The basic pattern has two necklines (rounded here, squared on the dress) and five sleeve options, including sleeveless. If I ever do decide to try digitizing patterns, this will definitely be top on my list.
She was in quite the sassy-pants dancy-dance mood for these photos - we're all so excited to FINALLY be getting outside this week, I think we're all in that mood, even if she's the only one bold enough to show it off.
One of my criteria for choosing patterns for this spring wardrobe was that, those that weren't long sleeved, be layerable. This sleeveless version is so cute under a cardigan, although I failed to get a photo so you'll just have to take my word for it at this time.
There are those sassy-pants I was talking about.
The main fabric was a pillowcase I picked up at an estate sale a while back. When I was doing all my planning/measuring/drafting/cutting a few weeks ago I must have mis-measured something somewhere along the way because I didn't end up with a long enough skirt to add a thick hem like I usually do, so I used some wide pink bias tape I had in my stash instead. Problem solved.
Hooray for Spring!