This was actually the second one I sewed up during testing (there was a lot of tweaking to get the pattern pieces for the bottom right) and I actually like the first one best, but it still needs to be taken up a little, so we'll go backwards.
this top. The bottom is from some curtains that were left in our house when we bought it. The yellow isn't a perfect match, but close enough, and the texture is really interesting - it's like a really exaggerated seersucker.
The pattern comes together in a pretty straightforward manner, although you do need to know how to insert a zipper as instructions aren't included.
The only adjustment I made was to make the bodice lining pieces match the outer bodice pieces - the pattern has them cut straight across the bottom. Getting the points sharp on the sides takes a little finessing, but it's not the trickiest thing I've ever sewn.
I haven't tried the dress version with it's high-low hem yet, but I did sew up a dress version in knit with a straight hem that I'll be sharing soon. Lisi Loo loves it because it's "ho hoft!" - her S is a work in progress.