Monday, June 10, 2013

Double Dot Top

This new top is just a modified version of this peplum top I posted last month.

 
Here's the back, although it's hard to see a difference in this picture, I realize.  There are, of course, buttons...in a row...down the back.  Theme.



The main differences are the better proportioned flutter sleeves:


 
And the circle skirt (vs the gathered skirt):
 

 
The fabric is a printed dotted swiss that I picked up at Joann when I was pregnant with Lisi Loo.  Here's a close-up of the texture. 
 


 
(It looks pink, but it's actually white.)  I had just found out I was having a girl and saw this fabric as a baby sunsuit.  Needless to say, the sunsuit never happened and this has been sitting in my stash every since.  I'm happy with it's final home.
 


 


And so is she.


 
 
(These last four were taken with my phone.  It was just one of those days.  Gotta do whatcha gotta do days.)

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment