Sunday, July 27, 2014

KCW - Arrows and Oops

Kids Clothes Week July 2014 sewing is complete!  This was supposed to be yesterday's post, but it's the weekend - so there's that.  We've got two more tees for you today.

First up, a blue tee that was Daddy's, but is now perfectly boy sized with a few freezer paper stenciled arrows.

The arrows come from this set of stencils that I previously used for this swing tee.  Since the tee is so nicely broken in, I wanted the detail to look a little broken in, too, so I watered down the paint and only did one coat.

Now, some jumping:

This last tee was, no surprise here, also made from Daddy's old tee.  Super soft, and conveniently blue.  So soft, though, that the neckline ended up a little wonky.  I think it'll shrink back up once I wash it, though.

I'm calling this an "Oops Tee" because I accidentally cut two front pieces, so needed to add a piece to the back to raise the neckline.  Then, to keep a little balance I added the pocket from the original tee I used above to the front of the new tee.

More jumping!!

I'll be back tomorrow with the last of my KCW sewing: a pretty little dress for a pretty little girl.

Linking up to KCW here.

No comments:

Post a Comment